Enjoy The Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My First Post..

From today onwards I will share all my football knowledge, thoughts and prediction with you all through this blog. I am still new to blogging field that might need some time to be really considered as a good blogger. In order to achieve that level, I really need some encouragement and support from all of you out there especially my friends. Everybody can leave your comments since I don’t have any restriction or subscription. So, please feel free to drop by and leave your comments. Every single comment from you guys will definitely help me to further improve this site. Finally, I would like to dedicate this site for all football freaks out there…Long live football!!
Note: I support both Manchester United and England, but always welcome supporters of other team to this site since I believe that football has no boundaries.

22 comments:

  1. walao im de second post :(
    I support Chelsea n Spain

    anyway i support Tayal too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 去谷歌翻译拉 。。 车轮

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man Utd sales unaffected by recalls, A&W sales rise

    ReplyDelete
  5. tayar need more comment, faster lah!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. okok .. here i come .. what i wan to say is

    Chelsea will beat bolton tonight
    ManU no more glory :D :D .. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love you you love me, we are happpy family =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. ppl who dont hav gf sure create a gay blog lo .. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love gay blog, so do tayar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. tayar will display his gay action soon, pictured by horny

    ReplyDelete
  11. stay tune for the next interesting post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cant wait .. cant waaaaiiitt .. wher de heck is your 2nd post ?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. tayar's blog become more popular d le .. 1st post got so a lot comment replied edi

    ReplyDelete
  14. where is shyshy? longgo leh? no post 1

    ReplyDelete
  15. the admin had block their comment

    ReplyDelete
  16. Keep it up! I'm reading!

    - Rowy

    ReplyDelete
  17. c'mon rowy giv some comment, he need ur support

    ReplyDelete